The basic selling and buying of a business is the most straightforward process.
It involves a proven process of evaluating and executing such as: business valuation, perform due diligence, negotiate a definitive agreement and execute the transaction. Only highly experienced professionals can manage the entire activities. Our team of experts will provide complete solutions.
Definition of the term Management Consultancy Service
- Financial Management planning and financial policy determination
- Capital structure plans and advice regarding raising finance
- Working Capital Management
- Preparing project reports and feasibility studies
- Preparing Cash Budgets, Cash Flow Statements, Profitability Statements, Statement of sources and application of funds, etc
- Budgeting including capital budgets and revenue budgets
- Inventory managements, material handling and storage
- Price-fixation and other management decision making
- Management accounting systems, Cost Control and Value analysis
- Control methods and Management Information and Reporting
- Personnel recruitment and selection
- Setting up executive incentive plans, wage incentive plan etc
- Management and operational audits
- Advice regarding amalgamation and mergers
- Business policy, Corporate Planning, Organizational Development, Growth and diversification.